Chaos? No thanks!
- Highest precept: make electronic file folder most closely approximate.
- Also downgraded e-mail files.
- Mind that your files are easy of access, no complicated opening and closing mechanism, no lids, no clips, no covers.
- Take care that you don’t spend to much effort for files and records, because 80% won’t be needed again.
- To cut off from junk will bring you close to things you really like to have.
- Some stuff which has been expensive is worthless today. Sorry. Cut off!
- You would not think about not to give things to a charity organization, wouldn’t you? Why do you waste time to sell your junk at ebay then – on the cheap?
- Just keep things you really need in office and at home. Or the ones which remind you of positive experiences.