Code of Ethics
- In the exercise of my profession, I try to always be polite, kind, patient and conscientious. I act according to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- I take for granted to expand my technical and communication skills continuously.
- My self-understanding as a Professional Organizer also includes the continuous education and training as well as the regular technical communication and exchange of experiences with colleagues.
- If I should not be able to provide a desired output properly, I’ll make sure to let pass the performance of qualified colleagues or partners.
- I treat employees and suppliers fairly and equitably and place the highest demands on my personal correct behavior.
- I will seek to maintain quality in the exercise of my profession.
- I will respect the confidentiality of customer information at all times and use the proprietary customer information only by prior arrangement and permission.
- I will deal openly with issues that may pose a conflict of interest.
- I declare that I am adequately insured my professional risks.
- I declare that my criminal record is of free entry.
- I will of course provide truthful information with respect to the exercise of my profession and at the conclusion of contracts.